Ocotillo Waterfront and Golf Community, Chandler
- Named the Best Community in Arizona by "AZ Republic"
- 37 hole Troon championship golf course
- Five different parks, lakes, greenbelts and walking trails
- Lakes, boat launch, and catch and release fishing
- Water holes on nearly every hole of the golf course
- Mature trees, waterfalls, and colorful flowers line the fairways
Ocotillo Golf Resort has won the following awards:
- Top 50 Resorts by Golf World Magazine 2009
- Best Places to Play (4-1/2 stars) by Golf Digest 2008
- Top 100 Golf Shops by Golf World Biz Magazine 2006
- Most Underrated Golf Resort by Travel Leisure Magazine 2005
- Public daily-fee facility. Residents receive discounts golf/dining.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 20 minute drive. Gateway Mesa airport is to the east also about a 20 minute drive
- Near Freeways #10, #101, and #102.
- Close to the INTEL facility in Chandler
- Award winning public schools within walking distance. Chandler Traditional Academy also is in the neighborhood.
- Chandler Fashion Mall is close to Ocotillo.
Some of the gated communities are Ocotillo Lakes, Laguna Cove, Santorini Shores, and Enclave